Thursday, December 3, 2015

Beauty Haul from Europe (Part I)

I know it's too late for share about my beauty haul from my Europe Trip . But i want to share about what i got from Paris. Yes, this time i will share about my beauty haul which i bought at Printemps and Galeries Lafayette . I will write the price of the products which i know. (PS : It's been a long time since i bought. I can't remember all the price exactly.




● Chanel Vitalumière Compact Douceur SPF 10 (20 Beige)
● Chanel Les 4 Ombres (238 Tissé Paris) - €50,90


●[Limited Edition] Christian Louboutin Nail Colour Scarabée III
● Lancôme Grandiôse Mascara (Noir Mirifique 01) - €31,90



● Giorgio Armani Designer Lift smoothing firming foundation SPF 20 PA+++ (4)


● [Limited Edition] Tom Ford Lip Color Sheer (05 Sweet Spot)


Well, those are my beauty haul part 1 from my Europe Trip. I'm so happy to get the limited edition of Christian Louboutin Nail Polish (i need the lip colour know :D) and Lancôme Grandiôse mascara. It's hard to find it in Jakarta. By the way, I still have another beauty haul from Milan. I will post it later. See ya ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment