Thursday, October 29, 2020

Laneige Eye Sleeping Mask


I don't know whether it's because October is "my month" or maybe because of other reasons, but I feel be more productive start this month. I've finished every job that has been postponed for weeks, and also I started to write my blog again. Actually still there are so many topics to be written on my blog, but I still want to continue write about the eye treatment. If you have read the previous post, you'll see some "recommended products" for eyes. I won't write about another product at this post. Instead, I'll write specifically about one of those product - Laneige Eye Sleeping Mask.



With no doubt, I would say that Laneige is my favorite brand for skincare. The formula on their products really hydrating my dry skin, and its brightening products also really show an improvement. For this good quality products, the price is very reasonable. That's the reason why I always repurchased their products. Lately, I just add their new product into my skincare routine. Yup, as written above it's the eye sleeping mask. 




At the first time I didn't believe with this product. However, since I've tried the lip sleeping mask (which is amazing) and I also have the travel size, I decided to bring it when I was traveling to Canada. As you know, the time difference between Canada and Indonesia is very long and it made my sleeptime really a mess. By that time I used this mask every night, and surprisingly my eyes wasn't look too tired - unlike when I was not sleeping because of Korean drama. Looking at its great result, I decided to add this product into my skincare routine and by the full size.



First impression when I see this product, it looks elegant. The bottle made from glass - not a plastic. When I openned it, I found out the applicator was made from ceramic ball and it has a cooling effect while you use it around your eyes. It's a huge plus point from me because at the travel size, it only use a plastic bottle with pump. While applying the mask around my eyes, I like to give a "little massage" by doing a circle motion with the ceramic ball.




When you use this Laneige Eye Sleeping Mask, do not think it will be show an instant result. Every skincare need a process and you need to use it routinely to see the result. Will I repurchase this product? OF COURSE!! As long as there's no other product with this function, I'll stay with it and put it in my night skincare routine.



No comments:

Post a Comment