Wednesday, April 15, 2015

"WATCH" your style

Most of us would love to wear accessories, whether it be necklace, earrings, bracelets, and watches. Accessories is really important to complete your look. Not just women need it, but also for men. Watch is one of the kind of accessories that can be used both for men and women.


I also like to wear accessories, especially necklace and watch. But it's very difficult for me to find a suitable watch for me. I have a very small wrist. Almost all the watches that I tried, were to big for my wrist. That's why I don't have any collection of watches. The only brand of watch that i can wear is "Swatch"





Swatch is a brand for watches from Swiss. They are selling watches for casual style. Not just for adults, they also have watches for kids. Don't worry about the price. They have a very affordable price for their watches.

Where to buy it?
You don't need to go to Swiss to buy these watches. Now you can find the stores all over the world including Indonesia. Just say in Jakarta, almost in every shopping malls you can find Swatch. Don't have a time to go to mall? Just do online shopping in Zalora . 



No comments:

Post a Comment