Saturday, April 18, 2015

Disney on Ice 2015 "Dare to Dream" at Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE)

Today is the most awaiting day for Aurelia (and me :P) . Because we're going to watch Disney on Ice for the first time.


Actually this is not the first time Disney on Ice come to Jakarta. They come every year, with different theme. But we never watched it before because the place was too far from my home, at Istora Senayan, Jakarta. And this year, they will play at 2 different venues, Istora Senayan (as usual) and Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE) at BSD Serpong. How glad i am to hear that. Finally i have a chance to watch Disney on Ice with my daughter.






The show held on ICE for 3 days, from April 17th - 19th, 2015. I chose to watch it on Saturday.

They also sell some food and drink. But we already have a breakfast at that time. So we didn't eat there.


Well, this is what Aurelia wear to go to this event. Looks good?


I was going earlier, about 1 hour before the show started. I was worried if the place will be crowded. Although with my Platinum ticket, we already have the seat number. But that's ok, so we still had a time to take a picture first.




There are 5 parts at this show:
- Opening Dance
  They're dancing and showed Tiana as the princess.


- Snow White





- Cinderella



- Tangled (Rapunzel)











- The Final of the show
   All of disney character, including all the prince and princess came out and dance in white costume. Pretty ^^

Eugene and Rapunzel  


Overall, I really like the show. Especially "Rapunzel" part. I like "Eugene" character and my daughter too. Even she never stop laughing when she looked  him.


Aurelia's outfit :
● Dress by Le Tiny Bunny (instagram : @letinybunny ) 
● Socks : Korean Brand
● White Wedges : TreeHouse

No comments:

Post a Comment