Thursday, September 13, 2018

Special Set by Laneige at King Power Duty Free, Suvarnabhumi Airport







Girls,,
here I am, never bored to write a new update about my favorite brand, Laneige. This time I gonna write a post about an exclusive package by Laneige, which I think it's really affordable. By only pay for THB 2615 (around IDR 1.150.000), you can get all this products. WOW!! Want to know more where to get it?? Keep reading girls...

Laneige Special Set - Exclusive at King Power Duty Free Suvarnabhumi Airport

Behind the box
Well, it's not a secret if duty free shop has the cheapest price. So everytime at the airport, I always spend more time to shopping a beauty products, both for skincare and make up. It also happened while I was having a layover on my last winter trip to Japan. I took flights using Thai Airways, which requires me to layover at Suvarnabhumi Airport. The layover time itself was quite long, so I used this time to explore more at duty free shop.




By that time I was looking at Laneige section, and found this package. At the first time I couldn't believe with what I saw. The price is very cheap for these whole products. Not just me who thought it's very cheap, but also other peoples next to me and they bought 3 boxes immediately. Actually I wanted to buy some boxes too because I always use Laneige products, and it's a good investment. However I have a limited space so 1 box was enough. Want to know what's included in the box?? Check them out!!


  • Laneige Water Sleeping Pack ---> My very first Laneige product, and I am so deeply in love with it. You can read more about it here.
  • Laneige Water Sleeping Pack ---> The new version if the originial water sleeping pack, with lavender fragrance. Just want to try it next week, stay tune for the review.
  • Laneige BB Cushion Whitening SPF 50++ No. 21 Beige (2pcs) ---> Also one of my holy grail product from Laneige, and I have wrote a review about it here. Despite the different packaging, they are the same products with the same function. Since I use this cushion everyday, I feel so glad to get 2 boxes of this BB Cushion, with a refill in each box.
  • Eye Sleeping Mask ---> Not the cream one which is the newest product from Laneige. It's an eye cover that people usually use while traveling. But I don't like to use it, so I just gonna keep it.
  • BB Cushion Pad (3 pcs) ---> It's a WOW, isn't it?? Don't you see the packaging, it was so cute.. And I really need all of them because Winston likes to play with my stuff and breaks everything..

So, that's all I got from this package.. What do you think girls?? Is it good enough?? Anyway, if you have any experience while shopping at duty free shop, such as found an exclusive yet affordable package, you can share it on the comment below.. See ya ~

3 comments:

  1. If you want to buy sleep mask at affordable prices in Australia, then One Empire Store is one of the best choices you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an informative blog, very interesting. I would kindly like to recommend this blog if possible - Bangkok Airport Transfer- Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The engineering precision required for airplanes to navigate through the sky is awe-inspiring. AV8 Prep pilot training courses

    ReplyDelete