Thursday, October 18, 2018

Lip Swatches : Kylie Holiday Edition VS Koko Kollection

Kylie Holiday Edition 2016 & Koko Kollection
Hi lippies,
If you follow my new instagram account which specifically made for talking about beauty, you'll notice that I love to use liquid lip color from Kylie Cosmetics. Every time I post about "make up of the day", I always use liquid lip matte. Well, in fact, I'm not only use this at the special occasion or only for photos needed. Instead, I always use liquid lip matte for everyday look.

Lip Swatches Kylie Holiday Edition 2016 & Koko Kollection
You might be wondering, why I love this liquid lipstick so much. First, it's very pigmented. You can get exactly the same colors for your lips with what you see, even if you have dark lips. Second, they have a beautiful color collection. Nude or bold, they're all looks gorgeous. For these reasons, I have some special collection for this lip color. At this post, I'll make a lip swatches, to compare between Kylie Holiday Edition and Koko Kollection. They both came from the first edition in 2016, and I fell in love with these colors from the first sight.


As you can see from the pictures above, they not just offer lip matte from these collections. Instead, they also have some lip gloss as well. I love all these colors but the most favorite is "Angel" and "Khlo$". I always use these lip color for everyday make up. However, when it comes for a special moment, I use something which is brighter, and "Okurrr" is my choice. It has a bright - bold color, but it doesn't look too much on my lips.

"Angel" liquid lip color from Kylie Holiday Edition also comes in mini size.
"Okurr" liquid lip color from Koko Kollection perfect to create a bright - bold lips.
Lastly, the reason why I love this liquid lip color is because the formula from this lip color is really long lasting. I just did a test by clean this lip swatches on my arm by using warm water and shower gel, continued again with Cetaphil cleanser. But as you can see on the picture below, it wasn't really clean. That's what I love from this lip color. With this waterproof formula, I don't need to do a retouch after eat or drink.

Left : before washed | Right : after washed

Have you put Kylie Cosmetics on your lip color collections? Which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. However, it doesn't mean that the quality of these cosmetics is compromised. Although cheap, these cosmetics are still manufactured with great care and precision so that they do not harm the skin. Kyliecosmetics

    ReplyDelete