Monday, July 8, 2019

[Review] Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum



Hi ladiess...
Seems like it's been for a few months I didn't write any new posts in "beauty" section. I was focusing to finish writing about my travel journey and food-venture. But don't worry, because currently I have a lot of new beauty content that I gonna write on my blog. So make sure you follow my blogtwitter, and also instagram, to get new updates from me.

Quote at the packaging of Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum
This time, I'll write a review about the new skincare that surprisingly works on me. I never knew about this product before, and even I never heard of any promotion about this brand. I just found it randomly at Mecca when I was on vacation in Sydney. Mecca is a beauty store (like Sephora) that can be found in Australia. As a skincare junkie, visiting a place like this will be very exciting and I could spend for hours to find a good products (read : new skincare and make up to tried). At that moment, I found a new product that sounds really good and worth to try - Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum.


The ingredients of Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior 
As you read on its name, this product contains moisturizer and serum in 1 bottle, which is a good idea for a "lazy" woman like me. It will reduce the time when you're layering your face with skincare. The other good points is this product promising to reduce wrinkles. If you ever read my previous post, you'll know that wrinkle is my biggest problem at this moment. Suddenly a smiling line has appeared and it really disturbing especially when I was using make up. This smiling line is not really deep, and I still can cover it with foundation. However, after few hours, this line "cracked" my make up and it looks horrible. Therefore, found this moisturizer and serum is liked a treasure for me.

It has a pump bottle style
Let's talk about the product. It has a very eyecatching - hot pink color for its bottle, and the size also quite big - compared to other serum. However if I read on the description, it only contains 50ml which is a normal size for serum and moisturizer. If you're wondering how's the texture, you can see at the picture below.


Very thick gel but not greasy at all
It's not as light as serum, and it also not as thick as moisturizer. It has a very unique texture that I never seen before. It has a transparant color like a gel, but it's "thicker" and easy to "freeze". Once you pumped it out on to your hand, you need to spread it on your face immediately before it "freeze" and "gone....". Why did I say gone? Because no matter how much you use this serum + moisturizer, once it spreaded on your face, it won't leave any greasy feelings like when you use other moisturizing cream. Your skin will become very smooth and feels like there's no skincare that you use previously because Kate Somerville Plumping Moisturizer + Serum create a layer that feels like a plastic covering your face. This product has a very great texture and perfect to be used as a day cream.

At the first month of usage, I have felt the effect of this product. My smiling line start to disappeared and for me it's very quick. Even though it's not completely gone, but at least it showing a progress only in 1 month. Totally recommended for whoever that looking for anti aging product, especially who likes a simple skincare.

The best anti aging serum + moisturizer
For this product, I bought it at AUD $145 (equals to IDR 1.450K) and it's quite expensive, in my opinion. This product is the most expensive skincare I ever used, after SK II Facial Treatment Essence. But, if we're looking at its function which works as anti aging product, I think it's normal price because almost every anti aging product sold at high price. Besides, this product is very legit and really has an effect. So it's worth it with the price. Will I repurchase?? For sure!!! At my age which stepping to 30 years old, I need to use some anti aging products to avoid any appearance of wrinkle. Because once a wrinkle appeared, a simple skincare routinity will be useless and you need a special treatment which costs expensive as hell to loose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment