Saturday, February 9, 2019

Honest Review of Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum & Premier Cru The Eye Cream


Review of Caudalie Vinoperfect  Radiance Serum and Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream
Hi beauties, back again with an update about beauty from me. This time I gonna write a review about 2 products that I just finished from Caudalie. It's Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum and Premier Cru The Eye Cream. Well, first time I knew about Caudalie was from its bestseller product, Beauty Elixir. However, I don't like its smell so I just skipped it. Not long after that, I read a beauty blogger wrote a review about Premier Cru The Eye Cream. She said that it had a highlight effect and could reduce dark circles around her eyes. Since I have a problem with dark circles, and my last eye cream didn't work for it, so I decided to try this eye cream.



At the first look, I'd admit that I fell in love with its packaging. It's simple yet elegant. It also had no strong smell (like at Beauty Elixir), and I like it. The texture itself not light, but it also not too thick. This texture makes it easy to absorbed. This eye cream worked really well at its place, by not ruin my eye make up.


The texture of Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream. Not light but also not too thick.
I just started to love Caudalie brand, especially after I saw Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. This serum was really recommended as the first serum that could reduce appearance of black spot (freckles). If you don't know, I've being "friends" with freckles since I was 10 years old. I've tried many skincare to reduce the freckles, but they're all didn't work. Read its promising words, I tried to use it few months ago.


The texture of the serum is lighter than the eye cream. When I put them together, the serum could drop down easily.
Like other serum, Vinoperfect Radiance Serum has a very light texture, and even it's lighter than the eye cream. Everyday, I used 4 drops of it on forehead, cheeks, and nose. It might sounds too little for you, but it's the right amount for my face. Just like I was expecting, this serum absorbed really fast and didn't make my skin feels greasy. To get the best results, I applied this serum every morning and night after use SK II Facial Treatment Essence.


4 drops of Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum every single use.

As I was saying at the first, I just finished both of these products. And........... Here's the result:



1. Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream
Hmm... Hard to answer this. Because during the usage of the eye cream, I also use other products for loosing the dark circles such as Laneige Eye Sleeping Mask and Heimish Bulgarian Rosewater Hydrogel Eye Patch - which I could feel the benefits right after using it. But if I compare the dark circles under my eyes before and after the usage of Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream, I saw that the dark circles started to fading. (P.S : Sorry I forget to take photos for before after)

However, I would like to tell you that this eye cream can't handle the appearance of wrinkles. If you ever read my post about SKII Stempower Eye Cream, you'd know that eye cream really works to reduce the wrinkles around my eyes. But I "moved" to eye cream from Caudalie because I want to loose the dark circles. As you can see, those eye creams can't work for loosing wrinkles and dark circles at the same time. Will I repurchase this eye cream?? Of course not!! I just found another eye cream, with a good review, and it promises can handle all eyes' problem including eyebag, wrinkles, and dark circles. Keep reading my blog and follow @talkinboutbeauty on instagram, to get an update about the new eye cream that I gonna use.



2. Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
Next, the serum. Honestly, I love this serum so much. It has a very light texture, and also it has a light and smells good fragrance. It also makes my skin keep hydrated, because it absorbed really fast on my skin, and it works inside it. However, I didn't see any benefit for my freckles, which is the main reason why I chose this serum.


I understand that a usage of 1 bottle might not enough to show the benefit. But at this time, I really concern about the wrinkles and fine lines which suddenly appear on my face. I don't know how could this happened. I mean, I just 27 years old, and I still use SKII FTE which I've felt the benefit to reduce the fine lines on my face. This condition made me looking for other serum that works focusly to reduce the wrinkles, because I want those wrinkles gone, ASAP!!! Therefore, I decided to not continue using Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum for a while, and replace it with anti aging serum until all the wrinkles and fine lines are gone.



DO YOU HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATION FOR ANTI AGING SERUM THAT REALLY WORKS TO REDUCE THE APPEARANCE OF WRINKLES?? IF YOU HAVE, PLEASE WRITE IT ON THE COMMENT BELOW..... I'D BE THANKFUL FOR THAT :)

5 comments:

  1. Women have mostly found oily skin as a problem. Oily skin requires daily care and this makes their life a nightmare. However when you see your skin becoming better, you feel you pains were worth takin, here is a list of 9 Best Night Creams In India For Oily to Combination Skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Explore the best eye cream for men & men's eye serum. Discover a wide selection of eye creams and gels perfect for reducing puffiness, dark circles, under eye bags, and fine lines.

    ReplyDelete