Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Exfoliate & hydrate at the same time with Ole Henriksen Lemon Facial Peel


Ole Henriksen Instant Transformation Lemon Facial Peel

Hola.. 
This time I have a very very great news for you, who have a dry skin type. So, I just found a new skincare product, which can exfoliate and hydrate your skin at the same time. WOW!! I know, it sounds amazing right?? The product that I was talking about is Instant Transformation Lemon Facial Peel by Ole Henriksen.


This brand might be not familiar for you, unless you're a skincare addict which have a good knowledge about all skincare brands. I also never heard about this brand before, until I went to Canada last summer, and visited Sephora stores. Ole Henriksen doesn't have many variant for its products, but all products that they have looks promising. I started to googling about their bestseller products and also the reviews. I found several products from Ole Henriksen that really works for some peoples, and decided to give them a try. One of them is this facial peel, which promising for brightening effect.

Clear gel texture of Ole Henriksen Lemon Facial Peel


Ole Henriksen Lemon Facial Peel comes with a clear gel texture, and I could find a very strong smell of lemon in it. This facial peel also comes with a round brush, that can be used to spread this gel on your face. To give a brightening effect, it used glycolic and lactic acids (AHAs) which are good to resurface skin texture and skin tone as well. Not just for brightening, this facial peel also can be used to reduce fine lines and wrinkle which I really need right now.



How to use?
Take an enough amount of the facial peel with brush. Apply it on your face that has been cleaned and let it create a thin layer on it. Wait for 10 minutes. At this time your skin will start to tingle, but that's fine. It's just an indication that the formula is getting to work. After 10 minutes, clean with lukewarm water.




After do all of those simple steps, you'll feel an instant transformation on your face. Your skin become very smooth and also looks brighten. At this moment, I like to keep touching my face because it feels very clean, but it's not dry at all.

To be honest, I barely buy an exfoliating producs because usually it will make my skin get drier. However, since I always tempted with brightening products, I decided to try this and I was really surprised with the result. Unlike other peeling products which mostly cause a redness, tight skin, and even a flaky skin, this Ole Henriksen lemon facial peel is very hydrating.


Anyway, even though this facial peel can be used for hydrating, but you still need a moisturizer after peeling. And don't forget to follow with sunscreen in the morning. Because this product contains Alpha Hydroxil Acid (AHA) which can increase your skin's sensitivity with sun, and also there's a possibility it cause a sunburn. To reduce this effect, I use this facial peel only once a week, and I just use it at night. But I still use SPF every morning to protect my skin from the sun light.


Overall, I just want to say this Ole Henriksen Lemon Facial Peel is a must have item for everyone, especially if you have a dry skin type. I'd said that it's the first product which can be used to exfoliate and hydrate at the same time that I found, and I like, and I will always repurchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment