Monday, February 4, 2019

Congratulate Myself for the First Video on Youtube

Looking for a new bag at Gucci

Hi all! How are you doing??
Today is Chinese New Year's Eve and if you celebrate it, today must be your busy day. Buy new clothes, get a hair cut, prepare for family dinner, all of those things will keep you busy until tomorrow, you'll do an excited thing - collect hong bao. Well, I also have same things to do. But in the midst of my busy day, I just did something that maybe I think you gonna like it. That thing is :

"UPLOAD THE FIRST VIDEO ON YOUTUBE"

You might be think that I want to change my job become a vlogger. But it's not. There are many reasons why I started to make a vlog. First, I made this video for fun, and as a memory of our traveling journey. For these past few years, my family and I had a lot of trip and we want to create good memories of them. Another video will uploaded soon, and make sure you subscribe on my Youtube channel

Does this Gucci belt bag lookin' good on me?
The next reason was because of Aurelia (my daughter). It's been a while since she talked to me that she want to have a Youtube channel. If you know me, personally, you'll know that I'm not a creative person. I can't make a good content for a video. But few days ago, I just opened my files and found some short videos that recorded with my camera (Sony A6000) when we're having a staycation at Anantara Uluwatu, Bali. It was last year, and we had this staycation as a present for Aurelia's 8th birthday. Tomorrow, is Aurelia gonna be turn 9th, and that's the reason why I made this video - as a birthday present for my daughter.



The last reason, I decided to make a vlog to support my blog content. So my Youtube channel is not just about my travel journey. Instead, I also gonna make videos about beauty, food, and other things that happened in my life (which usually I just write it on my blog). If you have a request for me, you can write on the comment below. I really appreciate it and I'll try my best to make the video.

At the end, I just want to congratulate myself for this video. It might not as perfect as other vlogger's video. But hey, it's just the beginning and I still learn of it. I don't know how it's going, but as I always say, "I'll never stop to learn new things - for a better life."

1 comment: